Follow

Wednesday 16 September 2015

September Goals

These are super late

BUT I have been super busy

better late than never

Review of August Goals:


1. Exercise

Remember that time I said me and Jamie were going to join the gym? Yeah, well... He joined the gym.. I didn't.. Think it's time to put this goal on hold for a while as I am not making any progress.


2. Save

Ok, so I think this one is a check 

I currently have £600 in savings (GO ME!)

but this is a long month due to when we get paid so whether or not it lasts is a different thing

3. Get a hair cut

Still not done...

4. Cut down on fizzy drinks

Check 

I have cut down on fizzy drinks big time.. Although I'm still not drinking as much water as I should.




So, onto this month's goals

1. Get a hair cut

This seriously needs done

2. Book Flights to Liverpool for Halloween

I have 4 days booked off plus 2 weekend days over halloween and intend to visit Jamie. But, I need to book flights soon or they will be too expensive!

3. Save more

I'm doing really well with  this saving thing!

But I want to continue to save and not have to dip into savings.

4. Hang out with friends more

Recently I have been coming home from work then going to bed.

My weekends aren't much better, I literally laze about "recovering" from my lack of sleep during the week.

So, I  haven't seen many of my friends and that needs to change!

5. Drink more water

As I said above, I'm doing so well cutting down on fizzy drinks.

BUT I'm still not drinking enough water.

wish me luck!


Later! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Drinking more water is always on my goals too- not that I never succeed lol but I just love the reminder.
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! I have been drinking more water but nowhere near enough. I used to never drink water, it was always juice and fizzy drinks, now I only drink water in work (or green tea) and allow myself one fizzy drink a week (usually a Friday for a treat).

      Good luck with drinking more water!

      Shannon xo

      Delete