Follow

Wednesday 5 August 2015

August Goals

Review of July Goals:

1. Exercise

Again, this hasn't really went to plan. 

However, I have increased my exercise (in a way).

I try to use the stairs (still only going down) as much as possible in work - although my colleagues are such bad influences and only take the lift! I have also been getting off at the further away station and walking to work (bonus for me as it gets me in earlier meaning I get home earlier). But I really need to exercise more and on a regular basis.

2. Increased blogging

Check 

I have been blogging a lot more often - lets hope I can keep it going.

I also have a few blogs planned, just need to write them (hehe)

3. Save

So, remember that £200 I have 'saved'?

Well yeah, it's gone.

So this goal is a big no (sad!)




So on to this months goals!

1. Exercise (again!)

Me and Jamie have decided we are definitely joining the gym this month. This goal just seems to be a fail every month and it's getting me down, so time to do something about it!

2. Save

Following on from last month.. I really need to save!

I just bought myself a new handbag which isn't helping with the whole saving thing, but I was in need of a really good one!

Amsterdam is at the end of the month and I am going to need money... So I really need to save.. badly!

3. Get a hair cut

I keep saying to myself 'my hair desperately needs cut' and then moving on. I think the main reason is I'm so indecisive and can't decide on what I want... plus every time (without fail) I get my hair done, I hate it.

Well.. this month I am determined to get it cut and maybe coloured. Who knows!

4. Cut down on fizzy drinks

Recently I have been drink a lot of fizzy drinks

It's really not good for my teeth... or health or weight.. In fact, the only thing they are good for are my taste buds.

I'm going to try and increase the amount of water I drink and decrease the fizzy drinks in take!


Well, wish me luck!


Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment