Follow

Saturday 25 July 2015

Bucket List

Hi!

Remember my very first post? It was all about checking one of the things of my bucket list (kissing the blarney stone).  Of course I have a list in my head of things I want to do and it's ever growing.. but me and my friend Chris wanted 100 things wrote down that we would pledge to do!

I think it's cool to have a list that you can physically check off. I'm always saying "I want to do x y z" but then I just forget about them for a while, but with an actual written list I intend to actually work my way through them all at some point. But that doesn't necessarily limit my "bucket list" to the 100 things written down.. in my head the list is never ending - I just like to be able to track some of the things I want to do in my lifetime!

I kind of just randomly put down the things I want to do and there is no particular order to them. But I thought it would be cool to share the list with all of you guys!
Photo credit to Jamie
1. Spend New Year's Eve in Time Square.
2. Get a tattoo at Miami Ink - I used to watch the program a lot and really enjoyed their work and would love to get one done in the studio myself.
3. See the Northern Lights - preferably in Iceland but I'll settle anywhere - even here in N.I.
4. Visit a volcano
5. Visit Cairo and Luxor - I love Egypt, but next time I go I have a lot I want to do.
6. Go to the airport and get the next flight to somewhere, anywhere - no itinerary, just leave.
7. Eat Lasagne (or any other Italian pasta dish) in Rome - ok so Rome is a big must! and the Lizzie McGuire movie has made it clear when travelling to Rome you must eat pasta!
8. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain - again another Rome one - I really want to visit!
9. Kiss the Blarney Stone - check ✓ (13/11/14). Check out the blog about it here! But go easy on me and remember it was my first ever blog!
10. Visit Amsterdam - which me and my wonderful boyfriend checked off  on 26/08/15.
11. Climb Ben Nevis
12. Go grape stomping
13. Go skinny dipping (shh!)
14 Walk through Japan's tunnel of lights.
15. Cruise down the River Nile - another Egypt one.
16. Visit Venice - another one that is definitely up there!
17. Go to a New York Fashion Week
18. Float in the Dead Sea.
19. Ride in a hot air balloon.
20. Go to China Town in China - I love all China towns and dragged Jamie and his flat mate Ben to go to the China town in Liverpool when I was over in January!
21. Swim with a whale shark
22. Visit Iguanza Falls - Argentina
23. Create my own recipe - to be fair when I'm making things like pasta sauces I rarely follow a recipe.. I just use the ingredients as a guide line.. but I can never remember what I've done - I would love to experiment and actually come up with my own recipe to follow again and again.
24. Watch a sunrise and sunset in one day - I first need to find the perfect place for both!
25. Drive over Brooklyn Bridge
26. Learn Mandarin - which I can actually do pretty cheap through my university, yet I keep putting it off!
27. Backpack around Europe
28. Go on a cruise - which believe it or not me and Jamie were considering the other day!
29. Put gum on the Market Theatre Gum Wall in Seattle.
30. Swim with Dolphins
31. Go scuba diving!
32. Learn to ski
33. Throw a surprise party - I have the perfect event in mind
34. Drive down south - check ✓ (02/01/16)
35. Fly a kite - I have never flown a kite from what I remember.. Like my dad took me to the beach with a kite many times but I don't ever remember being able to fly it!
36. Fly first class
37. Get kissed at the top of the Eiffel Towercliché I know, but I love Paris and well it's my bucket list!
38. See the Mona Lisa - another Paris one
39. Ride in a police car
40. Explore a cave
41. Kiss a sea lion - although Jamie might get jealous (haha!)
42. Give blood
43. Get a Brazilian wax
44. Make my own soap
45. Go to the Coliseum - oh what a surprise, another one for Rome!
46. Have a food fight
47. Drink at an ice bar
48. Buy a stock/share - my degree might come in handy eh?
49. Make pizza from scratch
50. Eat at a Michelin 5* restaurant
51. Dine and dash - not very moral but it's there anyway
52. Make a speech at a random's wedding
53. Create a time capsule
54. Do a colour run!
55. Shoot a gun
56. Visit the Great Wall of China!
57. Put a lock on lock bridge in Paris - even though Jamie and I put one on the lock bridge in Copenhagen!
58. Marry my best friend - as in I want my future husband to become so much more to me, I also want him to be my best friend
59. Have children
60. Play hide and seek in IKEA
61. Sponsor a child
62. Do the splits
63. Dance in the rain
64. Crash a wedding
65. Learn to play guitar
66. Make a mix tape and go on a road trip - check ✓ (13/11/14). 
67. Get kissed in the rain - check (31/06/15). - not as romantic as I expected but still cute all-in-all
68. Get a tan tattoo
69. Swim with manatees
70. Go zorbing
71. Ride a mechanical bull
72. Play a round of golf
73. Learn archery
74. Prepare a will
75. Have a romantic dinner on a rooftop
76. Be part of a flash mob
77. Visit Longford Castle - the one from Princess Diaries
78. Write a song
79. Visit Game of Thrones filming locations
80. Ride on a double decker bus in London
81. Go to Oktoberfest in Germany
82. Be in the audience of a t.v. show 
83. Send a message in a bottle
84. Create a blog/become a blogger - check ✓  (06/12/14) and still in progress!
85. Learn the thriller dance routine
86. Visit every continent
87. Stay in a Lighthouse
88. Milk a cow
89. DIY my own cosplay - nerdy I know!
90. Make a lip sync video
91. Leave a note in a library book
92. Carve my name into a tree!
93. Go on a mission trip
94. Stand beside the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio
95. Be an extra in a film/t.v. program
96. Eat snails
97. Drive a Hennessey Venom GT
98. Throw a huge party - invite all my friends, friends of friends etc
99. Own the perfect little black dress.
100. Go to the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment